Coeliac Australia is currently looking for a multi-skilled Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team working 12 – 15 hours per week,
- Part-Time role
- Brisbane based
- Flexible hours/days of work | Work-from-home potential
Coeliac Australia is currently looking for a multi-skilled Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team working 12 – 15 hours per week, based in Brisbane (with the opportunity for some work from home).
Coeliac Australia is a national registered charity offering membership, support and information services to Australians with coeliac disease and associated conditions requiring a gluten free diet.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for the organisation’s graphic design for Coeliac Australia including sub brands/programs such as the Gluten Free Expo. Activities would include:
- creating campaign graphics across a variety of mediums (print, social, EDM’s, website)
- updating current resources and creating new resources as needed (print and digital)
- creating print ads for The Australian Coeliac magazine and partner publications
- updating Gluten Free Expo collateral (website graphics, posters, flyers, event floor plans etc)
- providing support for general marketing initiatives as needed
The ideal candidate will be able to produce professional level graphic design suitable for a wide range of applications adopting a fresh creative approach, consistent with the brand guidelines.
Relevant Skills & Experience
- Suitable qualifications in Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe CC design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Experience using various Online Print Proof platforms
- Sending/receiving files via cloud file transfer options
- Working with marked-up PDF files for design changes
- Demonstrable portfolio of work
- Interpreting briefs to formulate, create and present concepts and engaging, fresh finished artwork.
- Ability to work quickly, self-manage time across multiple tasks to meet deadlines and within budget.
- Proficient with key Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as is attention to detail and accuracy.
- High interpersonal skills and ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team.
What’s on Offer:
- Part time hours with flexibility around times & days of work (and potential for partial work-from-home arrangements) negotiable with the right candidate.
- Brisbane based with some opportunity to work from home
- Access to tax-effective salary packaging options
- Make a difference! Rewarding and varied role in a motivated and supportive team