Join a fast-growing and exciting International Nutrition & Wellness Company
- Global Leader in Nutrition Products
- Sydney Olympic Park Office
- Experienced Newsletter Writer Required
This is with a global leader in nutrition products, with well-know celebrity ambassadors endorsing the company and its products.
The role’s function is to communicate with around 10,000 external field sales agents and 50 corporate staff by way of corporate messaging & newsletters.
The content could be about best practice sales, ethical standards, product information, events and brand compliance.
Salary $70K – $80K + Super and is based at Sydney Olympic Park when you are in the office.
Is this you?
3 years + experience in a communications or marcomms role.
Strong content writer
PLEASE APPLY NOW
Great role for a talented Brand Manager.
Plan standout in-store activation and BLT plans and events with this business with a global drink brands.
Fun, fast, creative are three words you could use to talk about this company. As well as having an envious portfolio of drinks brands known the world over this is a rapidly growing organisation thirsty to take on a Senior Brand Manager to look after a challenging and cool portfolio. The office is exciting and vibrant which perfectly complements the categories they work in.
- Develop the brand plans for your portfolio
- Innovation – Work with the innovation team to identify future opportunities
- Create exciting BTL plans
- Lead in-store activations and brand events
- Meet trade alongside sales teams
- Participate in range reviews and preparation for.
- To monitor and analyse market, brand and competitor performance/activity and proactively recommend changes to the annual plan.
Skills & Experience
- Branded commercial experience
- Experience in the alcohol category
- Trade Marketing or Activation background
- Experience in managing commercial brand performance and understanding brand P&L
- Strong track record in broad cross-functional project management and delivery
About the Role:
The role will suit somebody who is at the experienced Brand Manager level or you may even hold the Senior Brand Manager title. You will focus on a portfolio of brands in one particular category where you will juggle category leading brands with up and coming ones. You will work on exciting communications as well as fantastic in-store activation and be responsible for the development of the 3 years brand plans.
You will have a real chance to make a difference and grow your career, working on one of the most globally recognised brands.