Superhero required for scaling Property Tech to deliver extraordinary Customer Support .
- IT Help Desk Support
- Great Salary and Benefits
- Passionate & Committed Team
National Property Data Ltd
At National Property Data, we are driven by data but powered by people.
And that’s not just something we say, it’s something we truly believe.
We have been working in the property industry, providing quality property data for over 20 years.
Our people are on a mission to create a better property experience for everyone, by providing innovative products, backed by great service.
We are nimble, supportive, collaborative, and we are based right here in Australia. We’re 100% Australian owned and that’s something we’re really proud of.
Join us on our mission to bring Australian property data, to Australian property professionals, from a truly Australian company.
Life throws a lot of questions at all of us, and at National Property Data, we are looking for someone with the right answers, who is ready and willing to share them!
We are working towards a new and exciting vision and we are searching for a Help Desk Support and Customer Support team mate who packs a (genuine, friendly and super intelligent) punch!
We need a Help Desk Support extraordinaire who is head over heels about data and technology and lives to teach its ins and outs to other people. You are a problem solver, a time saver, a trouble-shooting legend – you’re a help desk superhero, ready to fight the good fight, with a small team of colleagues who commit every minute of every day to retaining our customers through exceptional service.
Back in Clarke Kent mode, you are curious, inquisitive and fascinated by emerging technologies. You want to know more and you want to be part of something innovative and on the move. When it comes to data, you’re a boss – because data is what we are all about, and if you cap it all off with an interest in real estate, then you’re the perfect combo for our business.
- Proven working experience in a customer service support role.
- Technical experience in supporting browser-based software, smartphone apps and WordPress an advantage.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of help desk software and provision of online support.
- Strong client communication skills.
- Good troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Experience or understanding of real estate preferred but not essential.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of our products and services.
- Test and provide feedback on existing and new services as required.
- Data entry and data improvement.
- Answer customer and internal support enquiries in a timely manner.
- Qualify support-related issues with data and information.
- Contribute to the creation of documentation and procedures.
- Provide training to clients and internal staff.
- Research and identify potential improvements in products and services.
- We are on the grow – this is your chance to be of something big!
- Friendly work environment promoting work/life balance.
- Onsite parking.
- Close to public transport.
If this sounds like you and you have working rights in Australia, apply