Edgy,and fast growing surgical device business, is seeking a driven, talented Operations Coordinator to transition the business to it’s next level.
Medilaze Surgical exclusively provides the globally renowned Quanta surgical lasers to the Australian market; serving the hospital and veterinary sectors.
They have over 30 years of experience, providing world-class, cutting edge products, service, and accredited laser officer education for health professionals.
They are currently wishing to appoint an Operations Coordinator to drive the business to it’s next level of growth.
Reporting to the Director, you will manage the day-to-day activities that enable the business processes and functions to run smoothly. This role requires exceptional organisational, time management and project tracking abilities, as well as strong communication skills. You will have an open slate to create culture in a small and growing company with the flexibility to work from home.
Your responsibilities will include ;
- Provide exceptional customer service and support
- Coordinate logistics and update management of customer installation database
- Maintain laser trial calendar
- Process purchase orders to our manufacturer Quanta System
- Manage/track install base and demo laser physical locations
- Coordinate logistics of all import and export equipment
- Setting up and confirming scheduled training and coordination of laser product trials with customers
- Providing quotes for customers
- Inventory management
- Finance applications and credit control
- Coordination warehouse logistics to improve efficiencies and automation.
- Providing monthly reports for the Director
To succeed in the role you will demonstrate;
- Multi-tasking ability.
- The ability to be proactive.
- Organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective teamwork skills.
- Process oriented.
- The ability to communicate effectively well with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Initiative, ability to manage time effectively