Coeliac Australia is seeking a Member Services Officer to join our Marketing, Communications & Membership team.
- Full time, parental leave contract position
- Flexible workplace
- Sydney location
Coeliac Australia is currently looking for an experienced Member Services Officer to join our Membership team on a contract basis (14 month parental leave contract), based in Sydney.
Coeliac Australia is a national registered charity offering membership, support and information services to Australians with coeliac disease and associated conditions requiring a gluten free diet. Coeliac Australia’s membership community, which consists of thousands of members across Australia, is a priority focus area for the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Membership, Marketing & Communications and working closely with the Member Services Team Leader, this role is instrumental in the delivering the day-to-day functions of Coeliac Australia’s membership services, while also contributing to the growth and engagement of our membership community.
In particular, this role is an important contributor in the following areas:
- Key role in the management of our CRM – Salesforce database
- Data analysis – produce data-led insights through weekly, monthly, quarterly report cycles
- Business administration of membership renewals, new member sign-ups, donations, purchases and other.
- Customer service & phone support – assist with handling phone and email queries from members and other general enquiries. Regularly provide one-on-one support to members via phone and email support.
- Contribute ideas and insights towards Coeliac Australia’s member support, such as ideas and opportunities for new member benefits and programs.
- Understanding our member needs and how these differ amongst different groups of members. Contribute ideas to how Coeliac Australia can more effectively meet these.
- Exploring new membership benefit ideas and membership models
- Help coordinate occasional membership events
- Contribute to Coeliac Australia’s Health Care Professional membership program and other projects as directed
- General administration as required
The ideal candidate would bring the following skills and attributes to this role:
- Proficient user of Salesforce (essential); experience with the NPSP (non-profit success pack) specifically would be advantageous
- Payments2Us experience would be highly regarded
- Polished, phone manner
- Excellent general administration skills
- Supportive, friendly disposition
- A strong knowledge of coeliac disease and the gluten free diet would be extremely advantageous
- Experience in a healthcare or not-for-profit setting is desirable
- Ability to work quickly, self-manage time across multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- High interpersonal skills and ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Proficient with key Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What’s on offer:
- Friendly, flexible workplace, with partial work-from-home possible
- Access to tax-effective salary packaging options
- Make a difference! Rewarding and varied role in a supportive team