A talented driven sales leader required to drive business building activities with this national multi award winning E-commerce business.
- Market-leading, premium brands and products – B2B and B2C
- Responsibility for Telemarketing Sales and Customer teams
- Work directly alongside the CEO of the business
Established for over 20 years, this business is a multi-award winning
e-commerce leader, providing a large range of high quality, artisan gift and food hampers across the country. Already highly successful, this company sees significant opportunities for growth and now seeks an experienced telemarketing sales and marketing leader to drive business building activities for the business.
In charge of the telemarketing sales and customer service teams coupled, you will have top line revenue responsibility across the entire business. You’ll work closely alongside the CEO and be required to present to the Board as required.
You will be a great leader with the ability to connect with and inspire functional teams and external stakeholders to nurture a high-performance culture with a strong focus on execution and continual improvement.
Whilst a senior role within the business, you’ll also be comfortable directly engaging and selling to high value customers, channel partners, managing brand collaborations whilst managing and developing the sales and customer service teams.
- Execute on the revenue growth goals developed by the CEO and approved by the Board.
- Help develop the operational strategies for revenue and growth generation
- Lead, manage and develop sales and customer service team members to achieve sales, retention and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel within the managed customer account portfolio as well as prospective clients
- Seek and identify new prospects and opportunities with prospective clients of potential high value
- Develop and secure strategic online and offline partnerships that will drive profitable revenue and expand the brand awareness of the company’s brands
- Negotiate and close business with large customers, targeting sustainable and profitable revenue streams
- Proactively build on relationships to win back business from previous customers
- Promote the company’s brands to business communities through your attendance at networking events
- Attend trade shows and conferences to generate brand awareness and new business opportunities
- Gather market intelligence and competitive activity across all brands
- Monitor and analyse sales performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Tertiary qualification
- Experience leading business operations with marketing, sales and growth initiatives
- Demonstration of results obtained from strong personal telesales capability
- Experience managing budgets
- Excellent project/campaign management skills, able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Great executor – gets things done
- Strong analytical skills
- Personality, communication skills, commitment and accountability