Impactful social media role making a difference to the community. The location is close to CDB.
Our Client is seeking to appoint an experienced office coordinator with strong social media marketing skills.Your role will manage a wide variety of administration requirements, and support implementing and engaging, relationships and communication strategies including diary, email and meetings co-ordination and managing events.
You will take the lead in managing the company website and social media channels, ensuring the positive reputation of the organisation as well as preparing positioning papers, annual reports and newsletters.
Ideally you will:
1. Be an autonomous self-starter; who will proactively drive tasks to completion, with limited guidance
2. Demonstrate effectiveness in managing a diverse portfolio of work activities, juggling priorities and meeting deadlines.
3. Demonstrate experience in administration support during meetings and ensuring actions are followed up
4. Have excellent customer service skills & written communications skills, with the ability to adapt style to suit different communications media and audiences
5. Have Social media and event coordination management experience
6. Be experienced with website maintenance (WordPress), social media and online forums with a capacity to troubleshoot
7.Have computer literacy across the Microsoft suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Monday.com, SupporterHub, Mail chimp and Surveymonkey and cloud-based collaboration tools
8.Be flexible, positive attitude; willingness to get involved in the day to day, both big and small.