company: Mondo Search
Industry: Engineering, Management
Date Posted: 10 November 2018
Management role for a Senior Engineer familiar with Gilbarco Veeder-Root Fuel Pump Systems
- Manage Contractors
- Mentor Graduate Engineers
- Attractive Salary – based in Hawthorn
Senior Engineer – Fuel Pumps & Tanks
This is a Senior Management Position to oversee the following activities:
- Management of contractors & mentoring of Graduate Engineers
- Supervision of route planning for weekly installations or maintenance
- Supervision of engineering works to fuel pumps and fuel management systems as required.
- Inventory management of spares & servicing equipment
- Ensure maintenance of work equipment & vehicle in accordance with company policy.
The ideal Candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Many years’ experience of working in the fuel industry
- Familiarity with Gilbarco Veeder-Root Systems & Products
- Management experience
- Experience dealing with customers face to face.
- Good IT skills (previous experience using a PDA or similar would be of great benefit).
- Hold a full driving licence
Please APPLY NOW