Rapidly Expanding Retail Network Looking For an Agile And Effective Category Manager Who Can Work In A Fast Paced Environnment
Tobacco – Senior Category Manager
This is a wonderful opportunity to take your next steps in Tobacco Category Management, with a very exciting, growing retail group.
The Senior Category Manager is responsible for ensuring that all facets of Tobacco supplier, merchandise and promotional programs are developed with the aim of satisfying customers’ needs/purchasing habits, generating sales revenue.
* We are looking for Tobacco Category Management experience.
What You Will Be Doing
• Categories: Provide all facets of category management to a group of nominated merchandise categories including
ranging, pricing, trend analysis, promotional activity, (NPD), new line trials and introductions, space planning and planograms.
• Suppliers: In conjunction with Head of Merchandise, negotiating with and ensuring that all suppliers have current,
signed trading terms in place.
• Stores: Ensure that all matters affecting ranges, planograms, promotions, new products and any matters which
impact stores are accurately and promptly communicated
• Colleagues: Provide relevant insights, trends and market information
• Merchandise: Ensure that all ranges are current and in line with emerging trends
Is This You?
Strong negotiation skills
• Tobacco category experience from a Retail or FMCG perspective
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership and supervision skills.
• Demonstrated strong time management and organizational skills.
• Computer literacy in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical skills especially in Nielsen and Aztec data.
Please Apply Now