Sales & Customer Representative required with to work with a well known Premium Wines, Direct to Consumer Internet Based Wine Retail Company.
Located in Northbridge, only 10mins from Sydney’s CBD, BackVintage Wines Australia is a well-established and successful business that operates in the fastest growing segment of wine retailing.
We are looking for a reliable, innovative person to manage the sales, order taking, and customer service aspects of the business. You will be the first point of contact for BackVintage customers.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Coordinating sales and marketing activities
- Handling customer orders (phone/fax/email and online orders, data entry) and liaising with logistic companies to coordinate deliveries Australia-wide
- Reconciliation of daily receipts and deliveries.
To be considered for the role, you will ideally have:
- A strong interest in wine
- Must have a current manual driver’s license, and
- A valid Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- Direct sales and marketing experience, face to face & online
- Experience in developing and implementing customer acquisition initiatives
- Very good interpersonal skills, ability to engage very successfully with variety of people
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills – ability to operate retail environment computer packages and common PC packages such as Word and Excel etc.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, ability to set and achieve sales targets
- A hands-on practical approach to work, proactive contributor to a team environment, and
- Good business acumen & analytical skills.
Experience in the liquor industry will be highly regarded.
Flexible working hours will be considered.
Tertiary qualifications, although an advantage, are not essential for the position.If you would like to work with a company that gives you broad exposure to the world of wine, please forward us your CV.