Coeliac Australia is currently looking for an experienced Partnerships & Sponsorship Coordinator to join our team in Sydney.
Coeliac Australia is a national registered charity offering membership, support, and information services to Australians with coeliac disease and associated conditions requiring a gluten free diet. Reporting to the Manager of Partnerships and Sponsorship, the Partnerships & Sponsorship Coordinator will provide management team support and facilitate partner engagement.
This role will allow you to pursue your passion for working with major sponsors, partners and assisting in the development of key partnership opportunities with existing Coeliac Australia partners and new business opportunities.
The Coeliac Australia Gluten Free Accreditation Program ensures that the gluten free consumer can dine with confidence, where they see the Trade Mark ‘GF’ symbol. The audit program for Food Service Providers to ensure that best practice processes have been implemented and participants are licensed to use the Trade Mark ‘GF’ symbol on menus and advertising.
The Coeliac Australia Endorsement Program licences participating businesses who meet the requirements the right to use the Trade Marked Coeliac Australia Endorsement logo on packaged and sealed products. Products bearing the Coeliac Australia Trade Mark logo provide a quick reference point and inspire trust to the consumer that they don’t need to read any further to determine if the product is suitable for them to consume.
The Coeliac Australia Gluten Free Expos are held in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth annually. The Gluten Free Expo is the largest dedicated gluten free event in Australia! Giving visitors a chance to discover new products, education, tasting, give ways and insights for those following a gluten free lifestyle.
We are seeking to support and grow these programs with a dedicated passionate team member.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Planning and coordination Coeliac Australia Gluten Free Expos Events, and all P&S programs with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the P & S team in the administration execution of Advertising, Accreditation and Endorsement Programs
- Support and execute partnership programs with Woolworths including Expo & Coeliac Awareness Week (CAW)
- Research insights into business growth initiatives for all P & S programs
- Salesforce Management and partner campaign IT integration
- Trade marketing and social media engagement for all P & S programs
- Traffic management of customer program renewals, customer and business reporting, agency, major sponsors, and events
- Project briefing for CA marketing teams and liaison
- Lead targeting and execution new sponsor, ambassador, and customer opportunities with P & S team in line with agreed targets
- Seeking part time rewarding employment
- Demonstrated success in a sales marketing support role
- Ability to work with third party agencies and directly with program partners from owner operated business to larger corporate business
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work with attention to detail, self-manage time across multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- High interpersonal skills and ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Proficient with key Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Adobe
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Food and beverage experience ideal, but not essential
What’s on offer:
- Friendly, flexible workplace, with partial work-from-home possible
- Access to tax-effective salary packaging options
- Make a difference! Rewarding and varied role in a supportive team
- Flexible part time work arrangements