Coeliac Australia is currently looking for an experienced Partnerships & Sponsorship Coordinator to join our team in Sydney.
- Flexible workplace
- Part time role-24 hours per week
- Sydney Based
Coeliac Australia is a national registered charity offering membership, support and information services to Australians with coeliac disease and associated conditions requiring a gluten free diet. Coeliac Australia’s membership community, which consists of thousands of members across Australia, is a priority focus area for the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships and Sponsorship, the Partnerships & Sponsorship Coordinator will support the Partnership and Sponsorship Team reporting into the Partnerships and Sponsorship Manager to provide team support and partner engagement.
- Planning and coordination CA Gluten Free Expos Events – internal coordination, customer partners, agency, website update, EDM and collaborative execution of Expos with third party event manager
- Support P & S team in the administration execution of Advertising, Accreditation and Endorsement Programs
- Support and execute partnership programs with Woolworths including Expo & Coeliac Awareness Week (CAW)
- Lead the P & S internal coordination of CAW.
- Research insights into business growth initiatives for all P & S programs
- Salesforce Management and partner campaign IT integration
- Trade marketing for P & S programs
- Coordination of internal and external P &S program activities
- Traffic management of customer program renewals, customer and business reporting, agency, major sponsors, and events
- Project briefing for CA marketing teams and liaison
- System management for internal reporting tools, data bases and third-party services
- Lead targeting and execution new sponsor, ambassador, and customer opportunities with P & S team
- Coordination management of new member kits, outsourced mail house, month end reporting, quotes, and prospectus
- Maintenance and report of P & S Expo website, social integration, and communication tools
- Develop and execute P & S newsletter and EDMs via Campaign monitor Accreditation Budget per year
- New lead generation for accreditation and endorsement, generation in line with agreed targets and new business conversion targets in line in with agreed targets.
- Project support for Sales Force as required and lead for P & S in data guidelines and management.
- Aligned to the strategic plan and Project Profitability project work as directed by P & S Manager.
What’s on offer:
- Friendly, flexible workplace, with partial work-from-home possible
- Access to tax-effective salary packaging options
- Make a difference! Rewarding and varied role in a supportive team