Terrific opportunity to step into this brand new role – The company is growing rapidly and needs your expertise!
• Work directly with the owners of the business to enact change and stamp your mark on a rapidly growing business.
• Dynamic logistics leadership role with the ability and resources to produce results.
• National and strategic position that operates within our executive leadership team.
• The management of the warehouse operations including all teams, staff, and resources.
• Ensuring the safety of all employees within our various office and warehouse environments.
• Utilizing staff to ensure all the processes of the business are met during the required time requirements.
• Ensure the presentation and cleanliness of our facilities and surrounding areas are kept to a high standard.
• Analysis and process improvement to be conducted regularly to ensure best practice is always occurring in all areas of business.
Continuous Process Improvement
• Always achieving industry best practice warehouse and logistics systems and processes
• Motivate and drive all team members across all teams to ensure all targets are met or exceeded.
• Ongoing monitoring of staff performance for all team members to ensure maximum output is achieved.
• Oversee and ensure the recruitment and training of all new staff occurs as required.
• Ensure underperforming staff are monitored and changes made as necessary.
• Ensure weekly team meetings occur across all sites and records kept.
• Liaise with other staff from support office in order to achieve desired outcomes.
Warehouse and Logistics Management in conjunction with General Operations and Warehouse Managers
• Oversee the accurate receiving and dispa
tch of all inventory into and out of warehouses.
• Ensure inventory accuracy is maintained at all times.
• Efficient and effective use of all warehouse space, both hardstand area and racking.
• Efficient and safe use of all mechanical handling equipment by all staff.
• Planning for future capacity requirements based upon incoming inventory.
• Control of all ASIS/returned inventory to be dealt with correctly.
• Liaise with transport companies and are responsible for negotiating freight agreements with key business partners to ensure costs are controlled.
• Ensure planned maintenance occurs for all vehicles, trucks, forklifts, machinery and equipment happens in the correct time frame.
Administration Team Management in conjunction with General Operations and Administration Managers
• Oversee the management of the administration teams operating on behalf of Design Imports and OZ Design stores.
• Ensuring the management of all Design Imports operational and administration processes including but not limited to receiving stock, invoicing stock, crediting stock, stock return and RA management etc.
• Ensuring the management of all OZ Design stores operational and administration processes including but not limited to receiving stock, invoicing stock, customer contact, delivery booking and crediting stock etc.
• Ensure all staff members are working to maximum possible efficiency.
Customer Care Management in conjunction with General Operations and Customer Care Managers
• Overseeing the management of entire customer care team.
Please call Steve Bianchini 0403 840 996 or apply: