Currently seeking luxury industry professionals with established relationships in Retail and
On Premise based in Adelaide,
An exciting opportunity awaits to join a dynamic premium wine and spirits business boasting an exceptional portfolio of products.
With sustainable vineyards spanning Tasmania,Victoria, and South Australia, our client collaborates closely with organic wine and luxury spirit producers from around the world to complement their own brands to curate the finest selections for their customers.
Currently seeking luxury industry professionals with established relationships in Retail and On Premise coupled with the ability to cultivate new premium business opportunities.
The key focus of this role will be working with retail/on-premise groups and wholesalers to place the products in high end restaurants, bars, hotels and liquor stores.
Utilising your experience in luxury/premium drinks to ensure placement in the right venues will be critical to the success of this role.
Essential to succeed in the role:
● Premium liquor industry experience
● Experience in Key Account or Private Client relationship management
● Ability to develop enduring relationships and collaborative partnerships
● Ability to think strategically and create profitable sales plan growth
● Bilingual preferred in both English and Mandarin
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships and
grow a strong sales legacy of success
● Excellent commercial B2B acumen
● High level of personal presentation, professionalism, charismatic, exceptional
influencing skills and entrepreneurial drive
● Ability to work independently in a matrix reporting structure – WFH
If you have a track record of success within the premium wine and or spirits industry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.