company: Mondo Search
Industry: Management, Transport / Logistics / Drivers
Date Posted: 18 June 2018
Join a leading franchise company & provide business support to multi million dollar franchise partners
- Business Operations, Sales, Marketing & Analysis
- Support Big Business Franchise Partners
- Implement the National Operational Strategy
Franchise Business Manager
Franchise support position for an experienced Franchise BDM or Coach or Business Manager.
Provide guidance & advice to Franchise Partners across Australia.
- Implement the National Operational and network strategy to ensure operational performance.
- Work with Regional Franchisees (RF) to exceed customer expectations, improve productivity levels, optimise operating costs and to maximise network satisfaction levels. Ensure workplaces provide a safe, healthy, environmentally sustainable and accident-free workplace by promoting a safety-conscious culture.
- 3+ years’ Franchise Support experience
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Maintains consistent and professional work standards
- Flexibility to operate in a dynamic and changing work environment.
- A positive attitude towards change and recognising that is continuous and ongoing
- Creative and lateral thinking
- Resilient to problems and challenges
- High level of personal accountability
$80k + super
We are interviewing tomorrow so please APPLY NOW