Are you a Finance Executive who loves being part of the strategy behind growing business and commercially setting your organisation up for success?
An opportunity to make your Mark!
This is a proud 20+ year Australian success story that seeks a Financial Controller to assist the CEO grow the company with the confidence of a supportive team and a highly well- run operation. The business is ready for scaling with a supply chain and infrastructure in place to take the organisation to the next chapter of growth and success. The products are award winning online consumer gifts servicing both the B2B and B2C markets across Australia.
You will thrive on working ‘on’ the business and working collaboratively across cross functional teams, to maximise productivity, commercial advantage, and profitability.
Responsibilities will include
- Manage the finance team and oversee all the day to day finances
- Month end financial and management reporting to the CEO, Board of Directors, and other key stakeholders
- Year end reporting to tax advisors for Final accounts and Tax returns
- Develop, track and oversee continual improvement of KPIs across the business
- Prepare annual budgets and tracking results against budget
- Regular cash flow forecasting – short, medium and longer term
- Day to day responsibility for cashflow, including sign off on purchase orders and assisting the purchasing team in planning for key trading periods
- Business Analytics – regular analysis and scenario development to ensure informed decision making
- Preparing company product pricing including
- Managing continuous improvement reviews across the business
Strong candidates will exhibit the following capabilities:
- A strong finance background – especially management accounting and a track record of business growth
- Strong commercial/analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial, strong in strategy, driven in execution.
- Experience in B2B/B2C
- SAP Experience
- Proven ability to leverage strategic partnerships and work well across cross functional teams.
- CPA Preferred