Contract – 3 Months Renewable
- Great supportive culture
- Maintain e-commerce software
- PHP Experience required
Contractor – eCommerce & Software Engineer
The Company makes a powerful and positive difference in the world we live in and the lives we touch.
The Contract eCommerce & Software Engineer is responsible for assisting with the e-commerce and software systems for Australia and New Zealand as well as assists in the coordination of the IT Development team for the Australasian Countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar degree. Years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- At least 5 years of experience in web development, specifically PHP
- At least 2 years of experience in .Net C#
- At least 2 years of experience in Symfony or Laravel
- At least 1 year of experience in Doctrine or equivalent ORM
- At least 3 years of experience in MLM/Network Marketing industry with Compensation Plan design, development, or support
- At least 5 years software development experience in ecommerce and retail industries
- Required proficiencies in:
- o PHP
- o MySQL
- o HTML and CSS
- o SQL Server
- Experience and knowledge in browser compatibility and semantic HTML markup
- Demonstrated experience in responsive design techniques
- Detail oriented self-starter, able to work independently as well as in a group setting.
- Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects as assigned
- Proven ability to create exceptional on-line experiences; Sample code will be required.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic, high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a geographically diverse team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Please APPLY NOW