company: Mondo Search
Industry: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support, Executive Assistant
Date Posted: 24 August 2018
Mondo is an Executive Search company celebrating 20 years this year. We are looking for an enthusiastic new member to join our growing team!
- Growing team with exciting opportunities
- Brand new office space
- Opportunity to grow your skill set quickly
Mondo is an Executive Search Consultancy, celebrating 20 years this year. Our areas of specialisation for industry executive recruitment include: FMCG & Drinks; Wine & Hospitality; Direct Selling; Franchising; Retail; and Digital and Direct Marketing industries. We have recently opened a brand new exciting co-working prestigious co-work office for high level advisory , launched mentor programs for school alumni and are looking for our next star to join our growing team!
Do you have a passion for providing exceptional guest relations and client services for high level consultancy work? If so, this is the role for you.
IMMEDIATE START DATE.
Diverse Responsibilities Include:
- Daily Guest Relations Services
- Executive Assistant duties to the Director. This may also include assisting senior consultants with administration.
- Manage social media for both Mondo and Barooga (our co-working space)
- Co-ordinate 20 year celebration events and Think Tank Learning events
- Support Mondo Mentor as required with marketing collateral and administration
- Recruitment support including; writing proposals, client and candidate support, reference checking
- Manage diary and travel arrangements for the Director
You will never be bored!
Skills and Experience
- A keen interest in recruitment/Human Resources is preferred yet not essential
- A tertiary degree desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated organisational skills and hospitality/ guest relations experience
- Intermediate experience across Microsoft Office
- A flexible and adaptable work style with the ability to work quickly and across multiple deadlines
- Confidence to liaise with all decision levels within a business
By joining our team, you will gain experience working with one of the best Executive Search companies in Australia. If you are looking for a dynamic role that will challenge you and grow you, please APPLY NOW