company: Mondo Search
Industry: Graduates, Marketing / PR / Events
Date Posted: 16 September 2021
Exciting fast growth tech’ company. Seeking a Graduate to join a great team and enjoy a great start in their career!
- Leading Mentor Matching Technology business
- Work from home, yet join team days, as needed
- Amazing clients – high profile schools and corporations
Join a scale up fast growth tech’ business and be a part of a global dynamic team, working with the Founders to build an impactful and meaningful business!
If you have just completed your degree or are about to and want to secure an incredible career path, look no further!
Reporting to the Founder and CEO you will be a part of a global group who have built a specialist mentoring and coaching company, committed to connecting people to unlock the genius that resides in every human being. We provide impactful mentoring programs, supported by a powerful mentoring platform that scales to meet the needs of any organisation.
We have won trusted clientele across corporations, sporting associations and high-profile schools.
Your key goal will be to:
1) Provide creative customer engagement marketing and sales support materials to drive new customer loyalty and support existing clients to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and retention.
The role will be varied and fun. Some of the activities include:
- Assisting the team to build a sales pipeline of potential clients and oversee and maintain CRM portal
- Help to win new customers via creative digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Work with the team to design and execute quality attraction strategies.
- Attend client meetings and help train and support customers to fully utilise the platform and grow their mentoring programs.
- Work with our USA licensed technology platform partner and the support team to provide solutions and overcome any customer inquiries.
- Consistently meet or exceed customers’ expectations: ensure every interaction with customers is a positive one, resulting in strong customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate meeting bookings for internal and external stakeholders.
This position would suit a recent graduate, seeking to gain real world client management experience with a rapidly growing startup.The Mentor Evolution will provide any sales, coaching or mentoring training required to succeed in the role
Ideally the person will possess the following skills & competencies:
- We are looking for an all-round superstar with the following qualities:
- Communication: excellent written and verbal skills, including active listening. Able to convey information clearly and fluently.
- Collaborative and confident: able to work collaboratively within a team. Customer centric, with a proven ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Thinking and Problem Solving: agile and action oriented. Able to overcome obstacles to make change happen and deliver results. Brings a spirit of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Accountable: able to deliver results even when under pressure or faced with ambiguity/multiple priorities. Punctual, conscientious and reliable.
- Excel / Google Sheets: an understanding of Excel and or Google sheets and Google’s suite of products.
- Coaching and Mentoring: a strong interest in mentoring & coaching and a willingness to learn about our business, products and processes.